Subscribe RM50 & Win Trip to Tokyo! Contest
- To participate in this contest, you must subscribe a minimum of RM50 in a single receipt during the contest period at jomdating.my.
- The contestant must be a citizen or permanent resident of Malaysia who holds a valid National Registration Identification Card (NRIC) number (12-digit) and is above the age of 18 years at the time of participation.
- The following persons are not eligible to participate in said Contest:
- Permanent and/or contract employees of the Organiser (and its related companies) and their immediate family members (their parents, spouses, children, siblings and their respective spouses); and Representatives and/or agents (including advertising agents and contest management agents) of the Organiser and their immediate family members (their parents, spouses, children, siblings and their respective spouses).
Start Date: 1 January, 2019
End Date: 31 December, 2019
First Prize: 5 Days 4 Nights Kyoto Trip (Round-Trip Air Tickets + 4 Star Hotel + 1 Day Tour + Airport Transfer) x 2,
Second Prize: 5 Days 4 Nights Kyoto Trip (Round-Trip Air Tickets + 3 Star Hotel + 1 Day Tour + Airport Transfer) x 1,
Third Prize: 2 Round-Trip Air Tickets to Kyoto (Kansai International Airport) by Airasia X,
Consolation Prizes: RM100 Tesco cash vouchers X 5 winners x 12 Months
- Travel period for the first 3 prizes: 1st May – 30th September 2020.
- Blackout dates for the first 3 prizes:
- 1st – 9th May 2020
- 14th – 16th July 2020
- 10th – 12th August 2020
- 15th – 17th September 2020
- 22nd – 24th September 2020
- Japan Public Holidays & Holiday Eves
Terms and conditions :
- By entering this competition, the participant accepts the full terms, conditions and rules of this competition and agrees to abide by these rules and any requirements.
- Entries will be judged by The Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change the terms and conditions herein at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice.
- The judges’ decisions are final & no correspondence thereon will be entertained.
- By entering this competition, the Participants hereby agrees to the use and processing by The Organiser of the Participants’ personal data and further thereto consents to the use by the Organiser of the Participants’ personal data including photographs as materials for the purpose of advertising, trade and/or publicity, without any prior notice to the Participants and the Participants shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation for such uses.
- The Organiser collects personal identifiable information to provide services or to correspond with the participant. This information is stored in a manner appropriate to the nature of the data by the Organiser and is used to fulfil the participant’s request(s). By submitting the participant’s personal information, the Organiser deems that permission is given to the Organiser and/or its authorised agents to use this information for the purpose of present and future marketing and promotional purposes.
Privacy Notice Pursuant to Personal Data Protection Act 2010:
The participant (s) hereby consent and authorize the Organizer and the Sponsor to collect, process, and keep the personal details of the Participants(s) for participating in the respective Contest/Promotion/Offer/Campaign and to enable the Organizer and the Sponsor to organize the said Contest/Promotion/Offer/Campaign only (“Purpose”). The participant(s) hereby further allow the Organizer and the Sponsor to disclose the Participant’s personal details to all related parties for the Purpose only.